What happened is the dead came back to life, my white husband is really black, and he stole my red blood cells intravenously. My husband, Clive Prescott, his face is peeling away in chunks. I found a few pieces on the carpet, under the sofa. I thought they were pieces of beef jerky. Nope, he was sleeping with Medusa and now has jellyfish stuck to his face that are falling off onto the floor. I thought my cousin Courtney’s extensions were gross when I vacuumed a good fourth of her head up last month.
I dated too much. They all liked Sigmund Freud including my ex-boyfriend from South Africa who treated his sore nose with Cocaine. I tried the coca leaves once and the man had the nerve to call me a drug addict; his use was justified. My first husband, Hayden Crawford, who died eight years ago, I thought so at least, well it turns out he's alive and the son of my current quantum bioengineer husband, Clive. Twisted business. Hayden went into hiding for reasons of his own, and he fed me to his father and uncle for a research project.
Clive and his twin brother, Preston, take turn in their observation and play. I didn't realize how many men I was with. Clive's partner in science crime, his twin is the Dr. Preston Prescott, a famous neuroscientist who fled to Puerto Rico in the 1970’s. He's now back in different flesh thanks to marine life, and now has created a lab for me to live, blind, and keep a close evaluation on my every move. They refer to the project as Sybil. Clever.
Okay, so my husband, Clive Prescott is black, which is not the problem, just thought he would have mentioned something about it. He really caught me off guard when his face started peeling away. I wasn't prepared for that. On top of it he has stolen my red blood cells, and a quantum bioengineer, he created a mock universe that I live within a small lab for Clive and Preston's viewing.
It gets better, but really worse. I can only be seen under a specialized scope. I’m a microbial individual. Yep, made up of bacteria and fungi. Imagine my surprise when I first caught glimpse of what I really look like through a lens hidden and coded in my laptop. I look like a demonic spirit, my bacteria glows. First I thought I was dead, and I panicked and fled from my apartment, the lab, to the airport. I just wanted to depart home. I may have been in a strong magnetic field, near a black hole. I’m unsure where I was or am. I did discover evidence that pointed to me being abducted when I was younger by the Prescott twins. They switched me with a sweet young girl who isn’t made of fungi and bacteria like I am. I found a picture, she looks just like me; I was her clone. I’m not sure where the real girl is. I also found out I actually grew up with my first husband, Hayden, in the fungi farm. Interesting, but difficult to stomach all at once.
I discovered the Prescott’s placed cameras in the lab's four-way mirrors that play disturbing footage. I can’t see the screen, but it plays on in my head. Makes for a confusing reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment